Our Message to Our Customers:
Celebrating 30 Years!
Federal Protection Services, Inc. was established on August 4, 1986 by Ronnie & Aline Lemoine.
We are listed in both Dunn & Bradstreet and the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and have zero complaints.
Unlike many other alarm companies, our monitoring station is local. Once located in Metairie, LA, it was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina and has since been relocated to Monroe, LA. It remains in the state and therefore is aware of all local conditions. Like all alarm companies, we are governed by the Louisiana State Fire Marshall’s Office, and carry the required licenses, and insurance.
Our technicians must obtain annual Continuing Education Units which keeps them abreast of new technology and practices. They carry current licensing at all times and are carefully screened throughout the licensing process which includes fingerprinting and background checks.
10 factors that set us apart from many other alarm companies:
1) Our Field Superintendant has been working with us for 25 years and has over 30 years of experience in the industry.
2) Service calls are only scheduled when we have exhausted every other option. When a customer calls in, our office personnel try to solve their problem over the telephone, if they cannot, they call our Field Superintendant who will also try to assist them over the phone. If all this fails, only then do we schedule a required service call.
3) We use the industry leaders in equipment: Napco, Ademco, DSC, and QOLSYS but our technicians are trained to work on any system.
4) Customer Loyalty & Service: We have many customers who have been with us over 20 years, and their children call us for their security needs as well, so we proudly continue to serve multiple generations. We try, if at all possible, to have the same technician service your system so that he will be familiar with your system and its history, when and if you ever call for assistance.
5) Most of our business comes from customer referrals , so we limit our advertising and instead rely on referrals and word of mouth, which allow us to offer competitive pricing to our customers. We offer existing customers 3 months of free monitoring for each referral that results in a monitored account. There is no limit on referrals.
6) Our technicians are our sales force. They make suggestions and recommendations based on your home and your needs, but work with you to design a security system that works for you and your budget.
7) Upon request, we issue insurance certificates to your insurance carrier (system must have been inspected within the past 5 years) the same day you call in for one, which normally entitles home owners to insurance discounts
8) We sell, service and install all types of security equipment including camera systems, home automation systems as well as the installation of home theater systems. We also carry the Life Sentry Unit which is a two way medical emergency system which will summon medical personnel to the home in case of a medical emergency.
9) We can take over your monitoring in most cases. Unless you are utilizing proprietary equipment, we should be able to monitor your existing alarm system. Call us to have a technician come out to check your existing equipment.
10) Being locally owned and operated for 30 years now, we value our customers and hope to continue to build satisfied customer relationships which foster loyalty and ensure the tradition of treating you like family.
Ronnie & Aline Lemoine
To discuss how Federal Protection can better help protect the health, safety and security of your family, pets and property please contact us today. We are only a call or email away.